Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lots of random stuff.

First off, Matt's on his way home!! He'll be here in about an hour. I'm excited. Yes, it's a week early, but hey, that's okay.

Today I went through all of Erin's clothes and put away the ones that were smaller than 12 months. So now, all of her clothes fit into one drawer!! >_< I guess that means it's time to get some Autumn-y clothes! But during the move around I found a pair of shoes that Mom and Adrienne bought a long time ago. Due to a miscommunication, they bought the wrong size. I put them on the top of the dresser and forgot I had them. Well, they now fit! Yay! It was hard to get a shot of them though.

She was being grumpy

And then the microwave beeped, so she went to go get lunch.

And then I got a good shot of the shoes!

And this is her at the park the other day.

And here's another dancing video..lol


Oh, and I found this really cool site. Apparently photographer Annie Leibowitz had celebrities pose as Disney characters so that they could have live-action scenes from movies. I want to do Erin's toddler room (after we move) in a fairy tale theme. I didn't want to do Disney, but I think it would be cool to get some of these prints.

This is Prince Philip from Sleeping Beauty (David Beckham):

And Cinderella (Scarlett Johansson):

And the Blue Fairy (Julie Andrews):

1 comment:

Kim said...

She looks so much like you in the grumpy photo! I can't wait to see her (and you and matt) in a couple of weeks! Just talked with my mom I think I'm going to aim to get into Utah the night of the 12th, would it work for you guys to come down that weekend?