Thursday, September 11, 2008

She surprises me every day.

So, today I was put Erin's toys away and did a really good sweep. When I finally let her off the couch again, I handed her her doll. It's been buried under the rest of her stuffed animals so she hasn't played with it in quite a while. As I was putting the rest of the furniture back where it belonged I looked over at Erin and she was kissing her doll. And then she looked at me and said "Baby!"

I've never called her dolly a baby. But we've been around several small babies lately, so apparently she made that connection on her own

She's so SMART! I love it!


And in other news, I scheduled my ultrasound today. It'll be on Friday, October 10th, at 1:30 pm. So hopefully this baby is more like Erin, and not stubborn like Cora, and lets us get a "money shot." Will Erin get a baby brother or sister? What do you think?

3 comments:

jenny said...

You know my vote. BORG! :)

Dragonfly Girl said...

I think it's a boys!!! I don't know why...

Adi said...

pshhhh... BOY. I don't htink, I KNOW.