Monday, September 8, 2008

It's Monday!

Monday is my "turnover day" and the day that I take my weekly belly picture. Why am I doing this? Well, I don't have many of Cora because I didn't take them regularly. I always felt that I missed out, you know? Because those few are all I have. So I guess that I'm keeping up, just in case. But I guess I should clean my mirror! >_<

So here is my 15 week belly

And here's some pics and stuff of Erin. This dress is one that my mom made for me to wear when I was little, and it finally fits her. Cute cute!

And this outfit Mom just made Erin. It makes her look like a gumdrop I think. An adorable gumdrop though!

And a video of Erin watching a youtube video of funny cats. I really wish I had gotten her say "Geeyee!" but she never did it while the camera was going!

2 comments:

Adi said...

I can't believe you're already 15 weeks! Geeze it flies by when it's not you! And I can't believe how much hair erin has! She has more than M does now :)

Your belly is so cute and round! I bet you're loving it this time around. You're totally having a boy. You should name him Sebastian.

Dragonfly Girl said...

I can't believe Erin is so Big she is adorable!! I love her smile, And Oh My Gosh Your Belly!! I miss you Come to Utah!