Monday, September 15, 2008

All things Batman

Okay, so Matt and I finally saw The Dark Knight on Friday night. And, Matt being Matt, when we came home we looked up a bunch of Batman videos on youtube. I think we needed a comic break after the amazing intensity of the movie.

Don't get me wrong, the movie was great. It just left you emotionally exhausted. Honestly, I have never been more disturbed by a Batman villain before. Joker was just....creepy. I think the scariest part of him is that I know that men that insanely evil really exist. They're rare, I think, but still, they're out there. >_<

So I wanted to share with you my favorites of the videos. This first one is a spoof on the interrogation scene between Batman and Joker. The second one is the "outtakes" of the spoof. I find it funnier, though he uses the F word a couple times.



This one is REALLY good. Someone posted the History Channel's special "The Psychology of Batman." It's in 5 parts. I'm only posting the link to the first.



And this one has to be my all-time favorite. "Baman & Piderman" I crack up EVERY time I watch it.


And you know what the funniest part of all this is? It turns out that the only costume at Walmart and Kmart that I even remotely like in Erin's size is the Batman one. I think Erin will be Batman for Halloween. No, not Batgirl. Batman. lol.

No comments: