Monday, September 29, 2008

I normally don't do this...but...

I got tagged by my friend Aubri. I'm not one to play these things most of the time, but I decided to humor her. I'm not, however, going to tag anyone in response (mostly this is a self-conscious thing. I couldn't bear the humiliation if I tagged someone who doesn't actually read my blog, so I just won't tag anyone.)

What are the last three things you purchased?
1. a package of diapers
2. The Force Unleashed for the Wii (well, I guess technically Matt bought it. With money that he got for doing an extra project for one of his geology professors)
3. groceries

What are the last three songs you downloaded for your ipod?
Um, I don't download, and I don't have an ipod. lol. I listen to pandora.com


What are your three favorite movies?
(do I have to choose just 3??)

1. Enchanted
2. Nightmare Before Christmas
3. Madagascar

What are three things you have not done yet?
1. Gone into labor on my own (can you tell I'm really hoping to this time?)
2. Graduated from college (maybe someday. =Þ )
3. Owned my own house

What are three things you can not live without?(excluding people)
1. Food
2. Money
3. a bed (can you tell I'm tired, hungry and broke?)

What are your three favorite dishes?
1. Chicken Enchiladas
2. Poulet Basquaise and Salade Niçoise (okay, technically 2 dishes, but I always eat them together)
3. I'm seriously thinking here, but I'm having a hard time picking another favorite that isn't a dessert.

What are your three favorite T.V. shows?
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Burn Notice
3. The Office

What are the last three places you traveled to that were more than one-hundred miles away?
1. Provo, UT
2. Las Vegas, NV
3. Midland, MI (it doesn't specify within a time period!)


What are your three favorite desserts?
1. Ice Cream
2. Chocolate Chip Cookies
3. Cinnamon Rolls if they're still warm


What are three things you would buy if money were not an issue?
1. A house
2. A cruise for my parents for a "second" honeymoon (the "" because they didn't really have a first one), and one for my in-laws too.
3. A pair of purebred puppies, a Great Dane and whatever breed Matt wants most at the moment.

No comments: