Saturday, March 7, 2009

So grateful to be employed

Okay, I said that like I have the job myself, instead of Matt, but it amounts to the same thing. Every day this past week I've had some sort of conversation or something that has made me SO grateful for Matt's job and realize just how much the Lord blessed us in him getting it.

Today, it's this article: 700 apply for school janitor job

It's so sad to hear about people losing their jobs and struggling so much to make ends meet right now. I am SO GLAD that Matt got the position he has.

So, thank you Heavenly Father for the blessings which you have given us....most especially Matt's job.

1 comment:

HRHSpence said...

I was thinking the very same thing. I am so grateful my new grandson's daddy has a very nice job.

Times are getting rough, I am so glad I don't have to worry about you looking for a new job.