Friday, January 1, 2010

5 years ago and the best of 2009

5 years ago, on Dec. 31, 2004, Matt asked me if I would marry him.  And I said yes.

 He asked me yesterday if I would be his wife for 5 more years.  It was so cute.



Nyssa did a Best of 2009 on her blog, so I thought I'd steal the idea.

~Moving to Highlands Ranch

~Patrick being born

~Naming a star for Cora on her birthday

~Zac getting his mission call and going on his mission

~Having family come out to bless Patrick, and seeing my baby brother stand in the circle before he left.

~Road tripping out to Michigan and beating Beatles Rock Band in 24 hours.  lol

~Dressing up for Matt's company Halloween party (though I wish I hadn't misplaced HIS costume, which I found when I got the Christmas stuff out....)

~Thanksgiving with Aubrey, David and their girls

~Nyssa getting her mission call.

~Spending Christmas with my family, and seeing my high school friends for dinner.  It was SO GREAT to see everyone!!

~edited to add:  I feel so brainless, I forgot to add getting a nephew, 3 foster nieces, a niece/nephew to be (in August) and a sister-in-law-to-be too!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

You have had such an amazing 2009. I'm wishing continued happiness and peace for all of you for 2010.

*hugs*

quilting queen said...

2009 was a pretty eventful year wasn't it. I was able to go on 2 vacations and it was so fun . This coming year looks like it's going to have some pretty exciting times too.