Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A walk and a bath...

Yesterday evening we all went for a walk down to the mailbox to get the mail.

Well, Erin went for a run. She spent most of the time running.


You can see the bunnies better now that the grass is green. That brown lump next to the tree is a bunny.

It ran off...and Erin followed. Faster than we expected, and in the road, so Matt took off after her.


I was wearing Patrick. He really enjoyed facing forward.


Then tonight I took some pictures while giving baths. I was trying to get Patrick to smile, but he didn't want to at first.

But I eventually got him to.
And then Erin got jealous and wanted me to take a pic of her.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

So stinkin cute =)

Nyssa said...

Patrick looks more like you than Erin does :)

Kari said...

So cute! Erin wanting her picture taken too reminds me of Braden. He only lets me take pictures of him if I was already taking pictures of Noah.

HRHSpence said...

Sweet happy domestic tranquility!