Thursday, May 14, 2009

It feels so strange...

...to NOT be pregnant. I calculated it out today, of the last 46 months (since Aug. '05 when I became pregnant with Cora), I have spent 27 of them pregnant. I have spent a little over half my marriage pregnant. It's weird that pregnant me has become my "normal." Sometimes I see pregnant ladies at the store, and I have to remind myself that I'm NOT pregnant. Not that I really thought that I was, but just that I "forgot" I'm not.

So strange.

So maybe by the time we're ready for another (in a couple years or so...I'd like to try for an 11/11/11 baby) NOT pregnant will be normal to me again...

3 comments:

Nyssa said...

Veteran's Day baby! Plus the BEST month to have a Bday :)

Anonymous said...

11/11/11!!! So cool! Maybe I'll be ready to try then too... wouldn't that be neat if we were pregnant at the same time?

Anonymous said...

P.S. I almost wrote, "Then we'll have matching babies!" But that just sounded wrong...