Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Potty Chronicles

Erin is proving VERY frustrating in the potty department.  She's got great bladder control, she wakes up dry and can go several hours between times.  But she just is not getting the "go sit on the potty BEFORE you pee" idea.  She's gone on the toilet a couple of times, but most time I'll ask her if she has to go potty and then literally 2 minutes later she's wet her pants.

I feel like I'm banging my head against the wall.  And it's getting very frustrating.  *sigh*


On a different note, I found Patrick in the bathroom this morning, pulling toilet paper of the roll and throwing it in the toilet and flushing.  It reminded me of this:

1 comment:

Kari said...

I hate potty training! One thing we did with Braden that you might already be doing is to set a timer for a half hour. When it goes off, he had to go to the bathroom (no arguments). Repeat over and over again. It's not foolproof, but it helps.