Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 1

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself


Here's my most recent picture of myself, taken Sept. 19 (Talk Like A Pirate Day)


1. I hate listing interesting facts.  I don't think I'm that interesting.
2. Of the 9 blogs I'm listed as an author on on my blogger dashboard, I only post on 4 with any regularity.
3. I have belonged to the mommy forums I'm on for 4 years, 3 months and 3 days, and have made 28,900 posts.
4. I apparently have no life.
5. I don't actually like to sew at all.  I just love the being able to answer "Oh, I made this." when someone asks "Where did you get that?"
6. I don't really think I sew all that well either.  But by the time I'm done with something you haven't seen how many times I've had to take seams apart! lol
7. Erin and I share the same Chinese Zodiac sign.
8. My doctor says I have a high tolerance for pain.
9. I love fresh from the garden tomatoes.
10. I don't particularly enjoy cooking either.  But I do love it when people say "This is so good."
11. Apparently I need a lot of positive feedback from people.  lol
12. I'm terrified that since Erin and Patrick are so positively adorable, our next one will be really ugly.
13. I'm reading "Way of Kings" by Brandon Sanderson right now.  It's 1001 pages long.  I'm tempted to leave him a message on his facebook page telling him just how hard it is for a mom of 2 little kids to make it through a monstrosity like that.  lol
14. My favorite pair of shoes right now are a pair of high-heeled boots Matt picked out.
15. My chiropractor's office is one of my favorite places to be. (and I have an appointment in half an hour so I'd better get off!)

2 comments:

quilting queen said...

You could never have ugly kids Brit. Our family doesn't make them

Rylie said...

Loved reading facts about you!! You have an adorable little family too!