Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My day so far

Well, Matt bullied me out of bed at 6:30 this morning, just in time for him to leave for work.  I guess it's better than me sleeping in until 9am again.  Especially since I had a chiropractor appointment at 9:30, and had to do all my grocery shopping as well.

 Well, we were out the door at 8:30 am and went down to Sunflower to get all our fruits and veggies.
Erin likes to carry the bag and put our stuff in it as we walk (and make weird faces)
Patrick just enjoyed fruit snacks
I was really tempted to get the cauldron cakes.  Think there's a Harry Potter fan on staff?
Yummy yummy fruits and veggies (yes, we're going to make guacamole!!)
So then we drove up to the chiropractor's office.  I've loved driving this road 3 times a week.  So pretty.
The kids love the playroom in at the chiropractors office.  Erin gets so excited to "go back doctor and pway wiff toys!"
Then we took a quick trip to petsmart to get some more snails for Erin's tank to replace the ones that died.
And then to Sam's club.  I love the double seats on their carts!  Spent a lot today.  Occasionally I have to replace everything that lasts for a while, lol
And then to Walmart's MickyD's for lunch (I wish they had something better there, but hey, can't argue too hard.  It's better than going home for lunch and then going out again).
Yes, that's Patrick dipping an apple dipper in barbeque sauce.
And I forgot to take pictures of our Walmart cartful.  Erin was melting down.  She was done.

While I was putting stuff away, they found the grapes.  Grapes are a hit at my house.  Makes me feel better about the junky lunch.
We got home at 2pm, and watched How To Train Your Dragon (which was hiding under my diaper bag in the cart and I didn't actually pay for it, so it set off the alarm and I had to go back).  And now I need to load the dishwasher and do some laundry....*sigh*  I'm tired!

2 comments:

HRHSpence said...

We just finished watching How to Train your Dragon with Abby and Izzy. I don't think Izzy got as much out of it as Abby did though.

*Fiona* said...

I'm tired just reading about your day!! What busy campers you were! Grapes are a huge fave in our house too... Kirsty could eat them until they come out of her ears!

Patrick has gotten so tall! An Erin is just as gorgeous as always, I just adore their eyes.