Thursday, April 30, 2009

To my blogging friends

In February I had mentioned that I wanted to do a butterfly release for Cora's birthday. Unfortunately spending $150 on live butterflies is not something we can actually afford right now. A girl on my stillbirth support forum suggested doing a "online" release. So on the forums I have all the ladies I know adding a special blinkie graphic to their signatures this Saturday in honor of Cora's 3rd birthday.

Would you also do this for me? If you do a blog post on Saturday would you put this little graphic in it for me?
Photobucket

Also, if you do, would you tell me in a comment that you have?

5 comments:

sweetpea#1 said...

I have and I send my love.

Kami said...

Happy Birthday Cora!

Brittanie, My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family today.
My post for Cora:
http://perryfamily2003.blogspot.com/2009/05/butterfly-for-cora.html

Natalie said...

Brittany, we hope your family pics go well today...never complete...but still important. Happy birthday to Cora! I put her butterfly graphic on my family blog. Love you.`

Young Family said...

I just saw this. It is so sweet. I hope you had a nice day.

Augie and Chris said...

Brittanie, I do not have a blog, but this is in my siggy. (I put in in first thing yesterday morning for her. *BIG HUGS*