Tuesday, April 14, 2009

And it starts...

Around the time Erin was 7 weeks old, she started spitting up FOUNTAINS. Every feeding and sometimes hours afterward. It lasted for a few months.

Well, Patrick will be 7 weeks tomorrow, and is starting to do the same thing. Ugh. This morning I was burping him on my shoulder and he spit up. Not only did it go down the burp cloth in front of me, it also hit the back of the chair and went all the way down my back. EWWWWW!!!!

So yeah, I pulled out all of Erin's receiving blanket burp cloths that hold a lot more. *sigh* I'm trying to decide if I should buy some blue ones.


I'm just glad I have a washer/dryer in my apartment now, or I wouldn't have enough tshirts to make it through a week with the rate we're going!

2 comments:

HRHSpence said...

One word: eugh!

Kari said...

Eww. That sure sounds fun. Neither of my boys were big spit-uppers, but every once in a while they would do a ginormous one. I totally feel for you.