I went to the doctor this morning, and my blood pressure is a little higher...again. And I had a headache. While we both think it's stress related rather than pre-eclampsia or something...it's a bit concerning.
And I had a bit of meltdown when talking about my anxiety and the nightmares.
So we both decided that it would be best both emotionally and physically for me, if Patrick were just born already. So I am going into the hospital tomorrow morning between 8 and 8:30 to get things started. Good news is I'm already 2cm dilated, so it should be easier on my body than with Erin.
And...a couple pictures, since I haven't posted any in a while.
My 39 week belly (my last one!)
And some of Erin
The new laptop arrives Monday… :)
6 hours ago