Thursday, June 10, 2010

Now it's my turn

Double ear infection + sinus infection starting.  Blah.  I hate antibiotics.  I think my ears felt left out.  I don't think I've had an ear infection since I was 2.

And apparently the right ear, the one that's worse, isn't just the middle ear but the ear canal too.  So bad that she's given me antibiotic ear drops on top of the pills.

Now I feel sick to my stomach and my sinuses HURT.  And I've got so much to do so we can leave for Vegas early Saturday morning...*sigh*

4 comments:

Adi said...

oh man, those sinus infection pills are the worst. They make your head hurt so bad. I'm so sorry you're sick :( I'd say I wish I were there to help you out but I've been pukey so I wouldn't be much help, lol

Amber D. said...

Boo! Hope you feel better soon!

quilting queen said...

I'm so sorry Britt. Seems like we're all getting sick

sweetpea#1 said...

:( I send you feel better hugs from my sickly self. I do hope your time in Vegas is fantastic and makes it easier to get through to feeling better!