Friday, November 21, 2008

Oh Erin, my Erin

I just thought I'd share some cute pictures from the past couple of days.

After a bath in her princess towel. I love the crown on the hood! lol

Trying to get her to wear the hat Aunt Kim gave her on her birthday. She still hates it.

Playing with the Tigger puppet Grandma Cannady gave her. I had it on my and and I'd tickle her with it. She'd hit it and "run away" screaming. It was so cute.

And leftover spaghetti and meatballs for lunch.


And I have to end with the video. You get her eating a taco bell taco, showing off her teeth, and giggling her pants off all at once.

2 comments:

Adi said...

First, you're welcome for the towel! Second, I'm so impressed with her ability to feed herself! and three, all her giggling was making Marcus laugh so hard! lol

HRHSpence said...

Cute, cute, cute!