Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My little smarty stinky pants

So, The past few days Erin's had a bad case of diarrhea. It means that her poor bum is pretty rashy. ((Yes, I called the doctor. They told me to keep her hydrated and wait it out, which is basically what I was doing anyway. It *seems* to be getting better. Prayer would be appreciated though. I'm tired of cleaning out poopy pants.))


Anyway, so we were watching Deep Impact together this morning, and she kind of wandered down the hallway. The important doors are closed, so I didn't really care. Next thing I know she's walking back out holding a diaper, and repeating over and over "Stinky! Stinky!"

I couldn't help but laugh. Sure enough, she was stinky. And apparently I was taking too long to notice. Maybe potty training won't be as terribly hard as I've been thinking (you know, when we get there).



On a different topic (Deep Impact spurred this thought):

I would totally vote for Morgan Freeman for president! Is it just me, or do movie presidents have really great speeches??

No comments: