Saturday, November 22, 2008

Erin's new words

Lately Erin has loved the word "baby." She keeps pointing out babies when we're out, or in pictures and such. She calls her bears babies now. Since she seems to now have a concept of what a baby is I've been telling her we're getting one. I doubt she really understands, but I keep trying.

She also likes "belly." She'll pull up her shirt and point to her belly and say "bellybellybelly!" She even pats my belly and pulls up my shirt and says it. lol. She's getting close to actually saying "belly button," but the button part it still hard for her.

She loves "uh-oh" too. She sometimes will chant/sing it "uh-oh, uh-oh, uh-oh!"

And this morning she surprised me with a new one. I hope it's not one of those "say it once and never again" type things. I was chasing her down the hallway, when she stopped and picked up a small stuffed penguin and said "peewin!"

1 comment:

Adi said...

yep, she loves me :P