Monday, May 10, 2010

a few days late

So these pictures were actually taken on Saturday.  Saturday morning I went with the Primary (I was recently called as a primary teacher) to take a tour of the temple grounds.  The tour guide told the kids that if they wanted they could take a pinecone home, since the groundskeepers don't like them.  I decided I'd bring one home for Erin because I thought she'd get a kick out of it.
I didn't expect it to be literal though.  The first thing she did was throw it on the ground and start kicking it.
Later that day we went to Petsmart to see the animals and they had this pretty little hound mix named Dot for adoption.
The kids loved her, and she was SO SWEET.

2 comments:

HRHSpence said...

I hope you talk to Matt about bringing home a pet BEFORE you actually do!

Janice said...

Those kids are so cute. It will be so fun to have them here. I hope they don't mind being without you.