Thursday, November 4, 2010

Superheros

Day 6: Your favorite super hero and why


I think it's a tie between Batman and Ironman.  Which is really funny because I hadn't even heard of Ironman before the movie came out.  And no, they're not my favorites because they have the coolest movies (but they do have the coolest movies!).  I like them because they don't actually have superpowers.  Both Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark are perfectly normal (albeit very rich) men.  The things they do they do from their own intelligence and ingenuity (and endless resources, lol, so I guess wealth is their superpower?)

I guess to me it just tells people that you don't have to be able to fly, or sling webs, or have metal bones to be able to help people.  You can just be the normal you, and still do extraordinary things.

No comments: