Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 8

Day 8: Short term goals for this month and why

First off, I have some new pictures but the desktop is having issues and for some reason the laptop isn't allowing facebook or blogger to access the new pictures on the card.  I can see it if I open with the basic photo viewer, but if I try to upload it, no go.  GRRR!

My short term goals?  Stop procrastinating.  Basically, do laundry and dishes promptly (and get everything put away when it's folded!)  I'm feeling a lot better than I have in the past couple months (both physically and emotionally), probably because I've gotten 3 uninterrupted nights' sleep in a row (hope that continues!), and things are finally beginning to annoy me.  I cleaned my kitchen today, and realized that there were orange handprints on my laundry room door! I'm assuming it was from pumpkin carving, when Patrick was playing with the pumpkin guts.  But I hadn't seen them until today!

I'd also like to lose 8lbs this month.  That would get me down to an even 180.  lol


So hopefully Matt can fix the desktop tonight after he gets home, and I'll be able to upload pictures!

No comments: