Friday, March 5, 2010

Yogurt, rashes and teeth

So, because antibiotics are so harsh on little bodies, I decided to have Matt get some yogurt for them on the way home from work yesterday.  Erin loves it, but Patrick's never had it before.  Since he's been doing so well with utensils lately I decided I'd let him try to feed himself.  I knew it'd be messy, but I knew he'd also eat more if I just let him have at it.

And then Erin had to take a picture
On another note, I think Erin's diaper rash from the diarrhea has turned into a yeast rash.  Anybody got any good over-the-counter solutions I can try before getting something from the doctor?

And I checked Patrick's mouth this morning and he had no teeth still.  He was getting extremely fussy though, so I put him down for a nap at 11am instead of at 2pm like normal.  And he slept for 2 1/2 hours.  Well I just checked his mouth again for fun and he's got FOUR teeth!!  They were NOT there this morning.  He's got the 2 bottom middles and the 2 on top aren't on the middle but are the ones on either side (that's going to look so funny!).  So it took him a while but he's certainly made up for it!

2 comments:

Janice said...

So he went down for a nap and woke up with 4 teeth? How funny is that.

HRHSpence said...

I like the pic of Paquack with yogurt all over his face!