Saturday, March 13, 2010

I love to see the temple

Okay, I totally should have posted this Wednesday, and here it is Saturday.  I've been spending a lot of time on familysearch lately (Matt and I both have the same vikings in our lines!  Not a surprise, really, but cool to find out anyway).

So Wednesday was shopping day.  I went went to the distribution center to see if they had pedigree charts to buy, and they don't since it's a smaller one.  But that's okay, because I can just copy them on our printer.  Anyway, we got there a few minutes before the center opened so I took the kids over to the fountain for a bit.
It was great to talk to Erin about the temple and how it is Heavenly Father's house.  We talked about the letters on the words above the door and I told her what it says.  She wanted to go in, and it was kind of sad to tell her that we couldn't right then.  But then we went into the distribution center and she seemed to be okay with that. lol

2 comments:

Janice said...

that's so cool. Especially the pics of the kids with the temple behind them

paxcan said...

I love the pictures of Erin and Patrick at the Temple. It looks like you had a great day!