Friday, December 17, 2010

I suppose it'll have to do

We got a dusting of snow last night...our 3rd dusting of the year.  We've had no real snowfalls yet, which is a bit disappointing.  But I decided to take the kids on a little walk with their snow boots and gloves anyway.  Of course, I didn't remember I had their gloves in my coat pockets until halfway through the walk...lol  Poor little cold fingers.
Erin insisted on bringing her umbrella
Patrick kept running through the snow yelling "Doe! Doe! Doe!" (or "go! go! go!" )
He loved seeing the snow on his boots
Sometimes my shadow is the only way I get into pictures
I love Erin's boot prints
Erin told me this was "dinosaur snow" and told me to take a picture. And then she stepped on it before I could.
They were excited when we reached the playground.  Because of the shadows of the buildings around it, there was more snow
Patrick did his usual playing with the gravel thing.
And I wrote Cora's name in the snow
Which made Erin want to draw
She said this was a bird
and this was a fish
and then I showed Patrick he could throw snow
and now we're home and eating lunch and warming up fingers and toes.

No comments: